Motherhood is the most beautiful period of time for the mother as well as her child. The mother actually waits for this day by carrying all the pain and goes through 9 months of mixed emotions.
Well, we all know the basic of pregnancy and what all measures are to be taken but it is equally important to know about the basic difference between Breastfeeding and Bottle feeding. Because all the mothers cant do Breastfeeding since it depends on their comfort level, situation, confusions, lifestyle, and some medical issues but you should know the basic difference for your own understanding as it will help you to relax and calm yourself at this point of time. Moreover, it is going to be a new chapter in your life with the whole set of new responsibilities so it is highly recommended to be well prepared rather than getting stressed later on.
THE BASIC DIFFERENCES BETWEEN BREASTFEEDING AND BOTTLE ARE:
Well, it’s a myth if mothers think that they won’t share a bond with their child if they are not in a position of breastfeeding. But they need to remember that being a mother is a gift of god moreover the child you are giving birth too, is your own child.
- Though breastfeeding does lead to lesser infections as compared to bottle feeding or it can even be called ‘formula feeding’. It does make your child’s immune system stronger thus helping your child to be protected from a number of diseases too.
- Mother’s milk is considered to be the ‘perfect food’ for your child. Since it contains nutrients which are really helpful for the baby. Moreover, it can be digested easily as compared to the bottle feeding because a baby will take a little bit of time to get used to a new habit.
- The best part about breastfeeding is not only its free of cost but its fresh thus quite healthy for your baby. The taste can differ as it depends on what a mother has eaten just before that. But if we talk about bottle feeding, the cost quickly adds up and unless you are not pumping the breast milk and giving it to your baby, there is no use of using a bottle or any other expensive supplies.
- You can easily breastfeed your baby keeping the duration or the regular intervals in your mind. But if in case you have lost the bottle then it can be a bit stressful for you. Thus breastfeeding saves your time as you don’t have to wash the bottle or warm it in the middle of the night.
- Breastfeeding does help you to lose weight and provide nourishment which is healthy for your baby. It does lower down the risk of many more diseases too. So in a way, it can be a plus point for the mothers too.
Well, there are few advantages of bottle feeding too:
- Bottle feeding does help you to build your bond with the partner by involving him thus your time and other things can be managed and shared.
- It gives you more time for yourself since in the case of bottle feeding, you can even leave your baby with your partner and you don’t have to find a private place for this also.
Basically, Breastfeeding and Bottle-feeding have their own advantages and disadvantages too. But in the end, it’s your choice because you are a mother or you are going to be one and it’s your decision. The important point to remember is having proper research and be well prepared at what needs to be done and what is actually important for both of you.